Monday 28 October 2013

My First Pick of the week

Hi Folks it's Tania here with my first pick of the week.
I am so glad to join the team here at the Dragons Den.
The image that I have used has come from the fabulous Stamping Dragon Designs Shop .

There are some fabulous images that you can purchase and once you buy one you will be hooked.

For my first image I have chosen
a wonderful Christmas image
and made up a classic Christmas card
I sized the image  on my computer to the 5 x 8 cm which gives me 12 image per sheet, I coloured the bauble with Promarkers  and decoupaged the wild roses.
The Images are mounted on 3d foam a gem added to the hanger and suspended off a gold peel off.
I used an embossed 6 x 6 pearlised card mounted onto a 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 card mounted on to a 7 x 7 inch card blank in black. To finish the card off I added a bow and edged the card in gold glitter peel offs.
Hope you liked my card made with the beautiful bauble image.

Make sure you pop on over to the Shop and have a browse , there is a great selection of Christmas Images available for you to choose from.

We also have a Stamping Dragon Facebook Group , where we have lots of fun , inspiration for you , mini challenges and lots , lots more, so why not come over and see us.

Well that's  it from me for today, Gwyneth  will be bringing you the next
 Pick of the Week next Monday ,
See you soon
Hugs txx

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

A really gorgeous card. I love your choice of colours and layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails